#2020MGymkhanaWC - Moto Gymkhana - World Competition 2020
- Standard motogymkhana rules apply.
- The Minimum Cone height required is 30.48 cm but there will be a 1 sec penalty if used - 30cm.
- Official cone height is 45cm. Start and Stop boxes will always be 1.5m wide by 3m long.
- All 2017 courses will fit inside of an area 20m by 20m.
- Time Penalties are as follows:
- CT - 1 second for Cone Down, Foot Down (Tap);
- Box - 3 seconds for Missing Jink Line, Multiple Foot Down (Waddle), Not Stopping in the Finish Box Boundries;
- DQ’d for Missing Obstacle/Riding an Obstacle in Wrong Direction.
- Points will be tallied as described under Rules and Regulations Section 9.5 “Competition Points Scoring”
Points will be awarded as follows
July 30th 2020 08:28:57 | Martijn Stapelbroek | firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2020 a conetouch is not a 1 second penalty anymore :-)
Only 1 second penalty with a complete knock over of a cone, a foot down or 30 cm cones.
Keep up the good work here. Great website and awesome archive of remote competitions links and progress!